Thursday, January 21, 2010

{my sweet girlfriends}

are having lunch today with a little shopping thrown in for good measure. although i so wish i could go....my workload just will not allow it. and, even if i had tried to squeeze it in - i would have been so stressed about what i had waiting for me.

but, the best part was the sweet texts i had this morning wanting to know if i could go and then reassuring me - our lunch dates would come around again.

have fun girls!

and, ps....HG you are in so much trouble. we discovered the desserts, well, all the yummy food at gregorys. seriously, i should have stayed very unaware. you were so right. i think it will be our new standard after bb practice on tuesday nights! the waistline does not thank you. ;)

1 comment:

Tonia Hobbs said...

I know! I wanted to go too, but I just couldnt break away!

Me and you are working together. . . that comforts me a little.