Thursday, January 14, 2010

{christmas shopping}

It would be appropriate, after all I do still have my Christmas tree up ON PURPOSE. Scott is way past understanding that concept at this point, but he is going with it. ;)

last year I stumbled upon this by accident - but, was happy I did. I love keeping gifts on hand in my "gift closet". You never know when you may need something. And, I love just having little surprises on hand for my friends. I guess it could be considered stockpiling in the world of coupon moms. :)

But, you can go to www.aromatique.com and look over their holiday clearance selection. So far, it is just the gift sets. Last year, I missed most of those and was able to hit the jackpot on my Cinnamon Cider candles. 50% off is a huge savings when you would be purchasing it anyway!



So, my teacher gifts are taken care of for next year! yea! And, in case you are concerned about the fragrance while waiting for next Christmas - mine from last year held up perfectly in my closet.

And, I had free shipping! Even better!

1 comment:

Tonia Hobbs said...

I bought two Christmas gifts today!
Yay!!