Sunday, January 24, 2010

{snapshots}

this weekend has been a blur. a frenzied, fatigued blur.

i have two reports due tomorrow and a mountain of records to be organized and delivered and between friday and tomorrow at 8:30 am - a lotta' activity has been in between.

we did manage to make it to one service today and we went to the one we typically do not attend in order to see sweet lily be baptized. oh, my word - it was precious. i could not stop the tears.

since we actually had a few minutes to spare (shockingly!) - i pulled out the dreaded camera. the boys {all 3!} were less than thrilled to say the least. it looks like i am the one in pain - have not figured out how to smile with all the metal in my mouth. very awkward.











we did make it out the door, enjoyed a beautiful service, had a quick lunch together, and little down time before i had to face my office again. we are also in the middle of looking for a very used, commuter car for me to avoid all of the miles i rack up on the suv going back and forth to school. we may have found one, and will meet with the man in the morning. it is very fun to drive and the boys love it. however, there are not many things more stressful (in the scheme of not really that important category) for me than a vehicle, it literally makes me sick! just praying it works out the way it should.....

2 comments:

Tonia Hobbs said...

Thank you! Thank you for coming to see Sis. It was really sweet to see Brad and her. I love your snapshots. I hope you meet your deadline. So, so glad you had lunch together. LOVING that purple shirt. You are just gorgeous. I hope you arent getting my dream car because I am going to be really jealous. . . I am still looking for "THE ONE" everyday. . .

meeksmiles33 said...

If it doesn't work out about the car, I will sell you mine! :)

You look beautiful in your pictures, BTW!
You all are such a precious family.