Saturday, January 30, 2010

{i hope}

that someday when my boys read this (from the blog books I AM going to print someday) they will realize how deeply and intensely I loved them. The selfless kind. The kind that words cannot explain and that defies all logic.

i am about to brave the elements.

not the sandy, sunny, wiggle-your-toes in the sand type.

but, the cold, wet, shivery kind.

i'm off to layer up!

if i survive (highly questionable) i will post pictures. but, for now i am off to give my boys some of the absolute best memories of my childhood.

i am just not certain when that synapse in the brain occurred and the appreciation to be in the snow turned to appreciation to watch the snow from the inside of a warm house and be perfectly content.

i love you boys!

ps {remember that when you are deciding who gets to take care of me!}

No comments: