Monday, January 4, 2010

{looking back}

here are some snapshots of our very first piano recital. if you could just get a glimpse into "the behind the scenes" - the blood, sweat and tears. Poor things! They both missed the entire month of November practices due to our lovely flu bug - they had two practices prior. The week leading up to it was pure agony! But, they both did great!

And, that blood, sweat and tears. That was from poor Mr. H!

and, I always upload these backwards......the first two are of their cousins - Taylor and Chance W. My boys sat in awe - they were pretty much thinking "Rock Stars". Evan is begging for a drum set!







2 comments:

meeksmiles33 said...

Who do they take piano lessons from?

Stacy Carter said...

I didn't know the boys took piano, how fun! My mom is always on me to get the boys into piano or guitar.