Monday, January 11, 2010

{ahhhh...}




i am doing a wonderful bible study in the mornings.

it was either figure out a better plan or go nuts. i kid you not. i am so far from balancing anything at this point.

but, it is simple. {which i need, anything more would be overwhelming}
it is quick. {the time crunch is what is causing my chaos right now}
it is concise. {it gets right to the point. no fluff}

and, truly, it is already making a difference. it's getting into "my chair" every morning before the day begins and reading this study along with scripture provided. it's been amazing and i am just barely into it. i have to keep myself from doing several days at once as it is speaking to me so clearly.

in case you're feeling a little frazzled.....

"Victoriously Frazzled" by Cindi Wood. I picked mine up at Lifeway. ;)

Can't wait for tomorrow...."Sacred Balance"

1 comment:

Jen said...

How did they get a picture of me for the cover? I think I'll have to check this one out!