Monday, March 14, 2011

{just keepin' it real}

I would love for each blog to be all about daises and butterflies.

They do exist in my world, but, definitely not always.

I'm having a problem.  And it's becoming bigger by the day.

Or night would be a more accurate account. 

It may not sound like a huge issue to most, but, in reality, it is to me.

I.AM.NOT.SLEEPING.

I mean, as in going to bed at 10, wide awake by 12, may or may not eventually fall back to sleep around 2-ish,  and then wide awake by around 3-3:30 pretty much until the alarm goes off.
Or sometimes not going back to sleep from the 2 am point on. 

I am soooooooo tired, I can't even put it into words.  To the point my concentration is zilch; 
 I am crabby;  I am overwhelmed; I am bone-dead tired.  I feel like a hamster on a wheel, getting absolutely nothing of substance completed.  Just spinning and spinning. 

I've tried cutting out the caffeine, making myself physically tired, etc.  Not a workin'.  

I'm on the verge of going to the doctor, but REALLY don't want to. 

So, I'm asking for prayer.  Before you fall asleep, please pray that I do. 
I know it sounds silly, but it really is about to get the best of me. 
 

1 comment:

SheWolf said...

Sending some ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ's your way! So sorry to hear! :(