Thursday, November 11, 2010

{oh.my.word}

If I started out by saying a huge green flying saucer landed in our pasture and zapped me {or better yet, maybe just my brains} you would likely believe that version easier than the real-life one.

Wow.

Where do I even start?

I literally cannot even begin to recall it all, let alone write about the crazy things that have happened this week.

My vehicle has been in the shop x 3. That eats up a lot of desk time. {not to mention $$}.

I lifted a small, tiny stool in the back of my car and popped, stretched or pulled a ligament in my RIGHT wrist/hand. I'm in a very tight splint. My fingers still work and as long as I keep my arm stiff....I'm not in agony if its not moving. But, cannot even comb my hair or brush my teeth without. The lack of agony at this moment is due to the aid of over-dosing, liver-damaging amounts of anti-inflammatories.

Really? RIGHT hand. Editing? I.could.cry.

Well, maybe I did.

But, NOT in front of the officer that pulled me over this morning.

I was too stunned.

Yep, that's the 2nd time this month.

Mr. Hobbs is going to disown me soon.

First time was for expired tags. Seriously, who does that?

Uh...me. There IS a story with a FAIRLY good explaination behind it. I'll tell James Carter about it when we're on that subject. As I'm sure it will come up. Again.

Today, it was speeding. And, I was totally guilty. Just oblivious to it because I was totally distracted by the fact......well, I won't go there. Family situation, you know. {wink}

A warning was rendered and received.

2nd one this month. State versus City.

I'm afraid I will skip the ticketing phase and progress straight to jail time. My life has become a Monopoly game. {without all the $$}

I got completely stuck at the dealership today because of the aforementioned distraction by what happened in "the preplanned" rides to MDs, home, etc. Actually, they didn't happened. I left Scott behind as he waited his transportation to the MD.

I drove off all.the.way.home via shuttle.

Did you ever know I hate riding with strangers? Especially when the shuttle car puts you to the point your shoulders touch the stranger if you move a millimeter.

Stress.

I have had a flare up of TMJ headaches that are worse than I have had in years. New appreciation for Scott. Although, I would have preferred a different route.

I get the worst mom in the world award.

And, totally deserve it.

I thought Evan's book fair day was today.

It was yesterday.

No money was sent.

I need to cry over that. My heart broke.

I took a jab this week from a very loosely termed old friend. I took it and I did not play her game.

But, as soon as that happened I also experienced the wonders of an incredible restoration with someone else. Something beyond words really. It makes me realize how incredibly thankful I am that my heart is totally okay on several issues.

My very, very, very favorite lense died in at a wedding this weekend. Of course, I had suitable back-up. But, can we say ch-ching in a huge way.

I have told Scott I think we are on a mission to see how many big ticket items we can purchase this year.

I REALLY could go on and on.

But, I have to get after it!

Thanks for all of the texts, messages, etc checking on me due to my MIA status. I'll get there!

Oh, yeah, that romantic weekend away begins tomorrow.

With the four of us!! ha!

But, it is totally good and the way it should be with all of the upheaval of late....and, I am going to try my very best NOT to take my computer this time.

Wow, maybe God put me in a splint on purpose??

Totally kidding.

No comments: