Sunday, November 28, 2010

{hunkering down}



for the night. i've got a plate of pumpkin roll that I forgot to put out for Thanksgiving and a cup of coffee from my early Christmas present {Keurig}. So, I am set to tackle a very long list! I took Friday off to recoop from a staying the week at the hospital; I tackled part of Christmas decorations. I wrapped it up {pardon the pun} yesterday. I knew that if I didn't tackle it then, it wouldn't be done anytime soon. So, that's a huge thing off my list.

Now I will resume editing & ordering like a mad woman!

and, Scott had a really rough day yesterday with pain {stent?} but that had subsided today. Today his fatigue level is terrible. We start the blood work at 8:30 in the morning. Praying the numbers are improving!

2 comments:

meeksmiles33 said...

Beautiful picture of the boys!! I hope Scott starts feeling better soon.

SheWolf said...

You DESERVE to hunker down! Hope you enjoyed that good cup of coffee and pumpkin roll! What a whirlwind you have experienced the last few weeks! You're in my prayers! Thansk so much for the pics!!