Monday, April 26, 2010

{take me out to the ball game!}


Tonight is E's first game in the preseason tourney. I am so excited! But, he is reallllly excited! Has been in his uniform since 10 am.
Game time: 7:40 pm. He will have to peel it off to take a bath.
I know? A bath before a game?
ALSO: it fits this year! He was the only one on the team last year who had to wear elastic waisted pants as the belted would not stay up! He's so proud! It took him 30 minutes to get it all on because he was determined to get that stubborn belt through those loops. :)
Still missing the fact that Noah is not playing - but, it was the best decision. Now he is forced to sit and watch E like E did for him throughout the last few years.
It's all good = slushy season!

2 comments:

Philip said...

Good luck. Kids get really excited in those uniforms.

Erin said...

I'm sure you probably already know this, but just in case...you don't have to take the belt off to wash the pants :) I spent a whole season cursing that silly belt before someone tipped me off that you can wash it all together!!