Saturday, April 24, 2010

{back to basics II}

I just scored some coupons on eBay. Just FYI. It's the laundry detergent that "takes me back to the beach" every time I get a whiff of it. But, it's a little pricey. However, I ran across the fact there were some great coupons out there. So, I just won "$40" worth of coupons for $2.26 plus .99 s/h. Much less expensive than multiple newspapers. And, we will be well-stocked for quite some time for $3.97 or less per container. Not too bad!
Also, since I will be having more time on my hands, I will be having to take an Erin 101 class very soon! She's my hero!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Ha! I've realized that my couponing has officially become just "part of me". I don't even think about it anymore...it's just part of my weekly chores. Cut coupons, match up deals, go to Walgreens, and price match at Wal-Mart. I don't even really think about it anymore. Not sure if that is good or bad??? :)