Thursday, April 22, 2010

{new sign}

My friends stress me out! As much as I love them, they stress me when they come for pictures armed with gifts. It is not suppose to work like that. I need to start posting all of it. Actually, if you've seen the pictures of my house, uh, alot of it is thanks to gift cards, gifts, etc from the girls. In fact, just got a sweet set of lamps from Mrs. Linda Carter a few weeks ago due to a gift card. And, they were on the clearance table, even better. {i added that, because she would really like that part}

Somehow I need to figure out how to scan them before they enter the premises! :) Although it is SOOOO not necessary and actually hurts my stomach. I do appreciate it.
So here is the new deal. You bring something along you are not suppose to, I will totally call you out on it! :) Even though it is against the rules, MW toted this along last night. When I saw her carrying the wrapped package to me, it didn't even click. I thought she had a picnic blanket with her. Yes, it was wrapped. Shocking, because I only use bags. But, not shocking from Mandi. :)
Okay, now that I've "griped" at her. {in love of course} Isn't it the cutest?? She had Angela L. paint me a sign for my new studio!!! Okay, so only the concrete is poured for said studio. But, now we have to do it because I have a sign!

I absolutely adore it, but you sooooo shouldn't have! Now, I need to back-track and go through my house and show everything.
Thanks, MW!

3 comments:

Tonia Hobbs said...

I knew this gift was coming to you! Isnt it great!

mom of 3 e's said...

E just informed me he thinks we need to go back to Mrs. Shannon's so she can take his pics again... then he can play with her E!!

Shannon said...

It is great, T!

Tell E he can come over anytime and I won't even pull out the camera! :) My two were not happy either. My E even stomped his feet?