Thursday, April 1, 2010

{pictures please}

I'm not certain what an addendum added at the beginning would be?

Okay, so I added another picture because I don't look quite as dead as I did in the last one. But, for the life of me cannot get it in the place it should go. And, really don't have time. So, I'm not.

But, I look a little more awake. I hate smiling now because of the braces. It's a very strange feat. And, I was sleepy. Very, very sleepy. Notice the "tan" that is quite old now. It's much better. Oh, yeah - these pictures also made me decide I definitely need Botox. Picture credit goes to TH! Yep, I stole this one too.




Had a wonderful lunch with the g-friends today. Wow, you have NO idea how I needed that. And, now, I am patiently waiting for them to post pictures in order for me to lift them! I may be very loosely known as somewhat of a photographer, but, I was about the only one at the table who did not have a camera.

Also, I wanted to take this opportunity to say one more time, Stacy I ADORED your super-cute purse. And, tell James I said so! ;) That is the funniest thing I've ever heard. Will definitely be adding that to my arsenal. Scott won't know what hit him. ;)


Okay, I've started lifting and by the number of cameras present today I should have at least two more nabs. (if you mind girls, please let me know) Picture credit for three below goes to HG! I totally stole them from her blog.

But, the above is Suzanne and Tara. Seriously, too beautiful - need I say more? But, super-sweet too. It makes it even worse. Both have 3 boys - so envious! :)


These are sweet Stacy and Heather! Beautiful too! You know, if you didn't love them, you would love to hate them types? But, I love them! Am super blessed to have them. And, one more time, for the record.....Stacy LOVED that purse. I'm helping out here Mr. Carter! ;)






And, let me just use the adjectives beautiful and sweet once again. But, seriously? These girls could give you a complex in a major way - but, I love them dearly! Always such a good time together.


Okay, later! I'll see who I can nab next. You know, for different perspectives and all. ;)

3 comments:

Stacy Carter said...

I told James that you ladies appreciated my advice. He said he doesn't like being used like a man toy!

Tonia Hobbs said...

Man toy!! I am going to bust a gut. Its official the Carters are having WAY more fun than over here on Maple!!!

Shannon said...

Yep, Stacy's comment here about did me in. Again. I think Scott put his debit card in my wallet last night? hmmmm.....

LOVE it!