Thursday, April 22, 2010

{keeping it real}

A lego-war is occurring in front of the fire place.


This is my living room at this very moment. Minus cute little boy as he is in the bath tub at this very moment. Really not sure why all the cushions are off the couch. I probably do not want to know.


Notice his supply of food? I allowed him to eat breakfast in the living room. I think he took 3 bites, but his apple juice is gone. Hmmm....did he have Cheez-its before breakfast or are those from last night? And, now, an orange popsicle.


Love the hair.















Love the boy.
Ready for brother to be home for summer.

1 comment:

Mom2Three said...

So sweet Shannon, they way you write this stuff it makes me sad! Quit it little lady, I just went and registered Madi for kindergarten today too! It was just yesterday they were at the ballfields playing together, about Coop's age!