Tuesday, April 6, 2010

{happy day}

He's been sweating it. From K-2 he had received Student of the Month within the first few months. This year, he got down to the wire and he was freaking out about it. So, last Wednesday the moment he jumped in the car he informed me that he had good news and bad news. I requested the bad news first. He told me of a collision he and CH had on the playground which sent him to the nurses office. He was fine. The good news: SOM! He was so excited. Then in April Fools he informed me he got detention. Not so funny. He disagreed! :)


Look at that "look" below. What is up with that?





Brothers. :) Look at E's feet. Love them!





Very proud! He makes this mommy thing very easy.


Not sure what in the world is up with the one below. We all have the strangest looks. But, it's one of us together. ;)




So happy Daddy got to go! He has was down all day Sunday and Monday with a migraine. And, the day is still shaky - not sure if he'll be up and about today or not. But, I know it meant alot to Noah that he was able to go.


And a funny - Noah typically loves for them to be dressed alike, particularly at church. He about stroked out today when I pulled a shirt out for E that matched his. I guess that's not allowed at school. ha!
We are very proud of you Noah. You amaze both of us. Stay as sweet as you are! We love you!

No comments: