Wednesday, April 7, 2010

{our days}

These were taken after Scott, Evan and I returned home from Noah's SOM breakfast on Tuesday. E looked so stinkin' cute I couldn't help but snap a few while he was actually dressed. Remember, the child rarely wears clothes. His spidey-underoos suit him just fine. (according to E)


Do you recall my model-boy who didn't have the goofy smile yet? A photographer {moms} dream. He would just stare. I loved it.



I knew very well that my days were numbered.


It's here! The one below is not the cheesy smile - it's a real one. Those are always keepers. But, after he busted that huge smile, it was all downhill. I didn't post any. They cause me pain. ;)



E waits all.day.long for N to get home. He asks for him a million times a day. Then, big brother does this to him! Who needs a beach when you have a big brother? ha!




I have to give Noah credit here. Notice the board he placed underneath E's head as a pillow? How incredibly nice of him???? And, E didn't even complain?






I'm not sure they will ever give up this sand pile?


So happy spring is here!



You can see the wheels turning!


Do all boys strike this pose? Those 9 or 37? :)


And, how I cannot wait to use this!!! As you know, we finished it, when, in November? We burned one fire in it last year. I bought a few plants over the weekend but have so much more to do like unload the wood on the back porch, find some candles, drag out all of the patio furniture and cushions, etc, etc, etc. But, I am hoping we have a TON of great evenings out there this summer. It literally took from last March - October/November to finish this project. Now, it's time to enjoy!

And, the bricks that make up the patio {the ones from Scott's grandparents store} are getting even more "aged". So pretty! So glad we went the long route after all! It is perfect and means so much!






Didn't we just have record snow 2 weeks ago? Seriously?

2 comments:

mom of 3 e's said...

so sweet & probably innocent...but the looks I get like that from my E spell T.R.O.U.B.L.E.!

Mom2Three said...

Love the pics of the boys, the serious and funny ones!! So sweet!!

Love the plants!! I want to come out and see it all again!!!