Friday, April 2, 2010

{i'm QUEEN of the world!!!!!!!}


Ahem....let me change that to princess. I'm not quite old enough to be a queen. In fact, I still want to be a princess when I'm 92. Not a queen. I leave that title to my MIL.


Okay, to the item at hand. I just completed a plethora of exercise. True, actual, non-contested exercise. Actually, it was the #3 combo - but, still, it counts. I just walked/ran/biked a total of 3.27 miles. I won't tell you how long it took me, but it could be broken down into a two-day exercise requirement. And, I won't tell you that I had to walk beside my bike at times. But, it still registered 3.27 miles. That's all that matters to me. I detest sweating and I did it well. And, that was even in the wind gusts preceding the storm. In fact, let me make that a #4 combo with the wind resistance - that should count for something.
Oh.my. I will not be able to move tomorrow. I am determined to do three consecutive days at least. And, I want to throw in my new Kettlebell in somewhere. She's still in the box.
And, no that is not me in the above picture. To be me, you would have to have cows in the background.
Until tomorrow..............

2 comments:

Mischelle Coston said...

Ooh -- I'm jealous -- you have a kettleball. I want one of those!

Shannon said...

Mischelle, they have them at Wal-mart. I got the 10# but, I'm thinking I should have got wimpy me the 5# to start. It is amazing! I am shocked with the cardio...