Sunday, November 30, 2008

{pondering}

I bought a cute little brown ceramic chicken with a large paperclip attached to it from Creative Kitchen the other day. I am certain it is likely intended to be a recipe holder while cooking - but, I have brought it to my desk and on cards I have been writing scriptures to change them out. I saw this scripture on Becca's blog the other day and it kept coming back to me over and over. So, it now resides on my desk, with others waiting in the wings to take it's place; however, I haven't wanted to change it out yet.

"Finally, brothers, whatever is TRUE, whatever is NOBLE, whatever is RIGHT, whatever is PURE, whatever is LOVELY, whatever is ADMIRABLE - if anything is EXCELLENT or PRAISEWORTHY - think about such things." Phil 4:8

No futher commentary needed. HE said it all.

No comments: