Tuesday, November 11, 2008

{bestill my heart}

Evan: yelling from the LR - "my heart has topped beating."
Me: whaaaaaaaat????
Evan: "my heart has topped beating!!!!!"
Me: how do you know that?
Evan: {are you ready?} "I tan't hear it".
Me: do you feel okay with it not beating?
Evan: in very new and very weak voice "no, not dery dood at tall".
Me: is it beating again?
Evan: "no"
Me: what are we going to do?
Evan: "I don't know"
Me: are you feeling okay now?
Evan: "no"
Me: "I think I hear it beating" (I'm in my office, he is in the LR)
Evan: How?
Me: "I'm a nurse remember, I am very confident it is beating."
Evan: otay. He was fine.

The End.

1 comment:

Sherry Drennan said...

I love this story, Shannon! He is so fun!

And, of course, you can copy...I copied! :0) I love that they make all the handprint stuff at school but I love the canvas that can be kept forever. I also love to switch out art during the holidays although I don't think I have any art for Christmas...except handprints!

My mom isn't home from church yet but I will email you the man's name asap!