Monday, November 17, 2008

{bye, bye baby}

I'm excited for them, but I'm so, so, sooooo sad for me!! I am updating the boys room to "bigger boy" rooms. Evan's room, bedding included, has not changed since he arrived and Noah's was last changed when he was one, almost two. How does the time fly??

With the exception of banning any cartoon characters - they got to choose a "theme" and I had no input in that matter. I chose the bedding/colors and all is well in their little world. They are both very excited! Nothing fancy, just new, clean, un-stained bedding that so says.."little boy." Noah's wall color will work. I think I will quickly paint Evan's peanut shell. Noah chose football (imagine that?) although it was a toss up for antique cars and trucks. But, he is reallllllllly into recess football games with the boys. Evan chose baseball, because the little guy is getting geared up for his first year of tee ball. He thinks he's a pro already. He asked to practice today. Maybe Noah should read this entry. How did all of this happen so quickly? Okay, I digress.

My friend J posted a link to her SIL's blog Sweet Pea and Pumpkin for wall paintings. Noah is getting the football and Evan the baseball. Very, very cute. Again, the room will be far from fancy, but, very boyish, warm and fun. Let's see how long Evan's stays clean. wink, wink :)





No comments: