Friday, November 28, 2008

{big day}

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! We had a house full of family and friends which is always a good thing. Lots of food, but very few leftovers - amazingly. The day was very relaxed, the kids played from morning until night, we remembered those who were not with us this year and prayed for health and protection of those who were. A very good day.

And, our elf arrived at our front door last night. I will definitely post more on that later. So cute! Noah has fallen for him completely and is actually looking for his new hiding place as I type this. Evan.....not so sure. Actually, very skeptical. Although, I say that and I heard them both talking to him at different times last night. Adding to their list of course! Evan is also having a very difficult time not touching him to see if he is "deal". They also followed the storyline and named him......Elmer. So, our family now has Elmer the Elf.

Now, I am frantically trying to get so much wrapped up in order to visit my aunt and family in Oklahoma City. I was already suppose to be on the road and I'm not even close. :(

1 comment:

Tonia Hobbs said...

So glad you all had a wonderful day!