Thursday, November 6, 2008

{add}

Can you tell, i've had a bit too much computer time of late. What is this....my 26th post for today. I can barely stomach to look at another medical record and my eyes are crossing with editing. I can't tell if the photos are blurry, or if I'm blurry. Not a good thing. Let's see (pardon the pun), I need to add that to the list that already includes an eye appointment for Noah that I'm late on, a 4-year-old well check up on Evan....hmmm.....wasn't he four in August? Yep, late on that too. What's another one to add in. Let's not even approach Scott's md list.

okay, i'm drifting again.....but, i thought i would post my reading list. another reflection of my self-diagnosis of ad(h)d. i'm pretty much reading them at the same time....well, not at exactly the same time, but, in spurts and slivers, here and there and basically everywhere.

The Shack. (just started)
Sacred Influence.
The Love Dare.
Grace Based Parenting.
Creative Correction.
In an Instant.
My Bible.

Okay, that is my list. I read those in flashes usually while waiting for something or someone...in line, MD appt, in car, etc, etc, etc. Spurts only.

Here is what I'm reading with Noah and/or both boys...in addition to our nightly reading assignments from school. It is not as bad as it looks. Who am I kidding?

The Tale of Despereaux. Okay, I have two copies. The one I've been reading from that has pages that looked tattered and torn. I love that it looks old. And, me and my absent mind ordered and received another one in a different format from the Book Fair. Well, I suppose they each have a copy now. Or, maybe I'll keep the tattered and torn one for myself.
The Wonder Clock.
A Wrinkle in Time. We suspended that one. Too much for this age.
The Invention of Hugo Cabret (it won the Caldecott Award this year)
Different devotions and too many Scholastic Books to mention.

Alot can be accomplished when your PSP has to be sent to Mr. Sony for repair. Hmmm..... would getting lost in the mail be a bad thing?

No comments: