Thursday, November 20, 2008

{merry christmas to me}

I was up super early this morning editing before my real work day began. And, I stumbled across an amazing picture I took of the boys this summer. Somehow, I had completely missed it? I was so thrilled I almost cried! I love everything about it and yes, it is with my dad's truck. I know of I have a few of those, but, I'm not sure I could ever have too many; it is THE ONLY tangible thing I have of his. Can't wait for you girls to see it, but am not going to post it as it may be my Christams Card image. I so love it!!! You'll have to come over to see it! (Anything to drag out company...lol!)

And, even better I just signed on with a framing company - so I will actually have a different frame than the ones I have exhausted from HL! It really doesn't take much. I am just trying to push the envelope on the decorating rules of having too many family pictures. Not in this house! Apparently in that department we are far, far away from following the rules.

No comments: