Monday, May 16, 2011

{a growing experience}

I'm learning alot my trial and error in an effort to grow a garden
for the first time in YEARS.

I am about to till under the lettuce and I am thinking the spinach
is at the end of its days.

I have transplanted more zinnias that I grew from seed on the patio.
Planted four peonia bushes from roots.
Planted garlic in my little herb bed.
Transplanted more cucumbers that I grew from seed.
Planted a MASS of wild flowers on one end.

Very shortly, I need to finish tilling.
Determine what spring veggies are about to be compost.
Get the trellis up for the cucumbers. 
Tranplant my sweetie tomatoes. 
Transplant my squash.
Plant my remaining pink lemonade raspberry and pomegrante bushes.

Plant from seed {I'm getting a late start}:
corn, okra, squash, zucchini, more sunflowers, herbs, and 
finish the pumpkin patch.

I am hoping none of my friends will have to purchase pumpkins or 
cut flowers this year!    

No comments: