Sunday, April 3, 2011

{best investment ever}

I'm not sure if it would as beneficial to moms of girls, but, the best advice I could ever give for a new mom of boys.....invest in a load of sand and/or a dirt pile.  The boys have spent hours, and hours, and hours in this sand heap.  I guarantee you that they have spent much more time in the midst of this sand than they have on their swing set.   And, yes, it is pretty much an eye sore.  But, I've come to the terms with the fact  that I'll  never have a Better Homes & Garden lawn, so I'm good with it.  

The picture below was when Evan discovered a tiny, tiny spider he was going to have
to evict from his little barn.





 I would love to know all of the conversations that have occurred here.

And, below, the garden plot with new soil added to be worked in.  Bittersweet for me. 
I just need to embrace the starting from scratch {AGAIN} concept.  This time with 
better knowledge about veggie predators. 


And, I couldn't resist.  They truly kick them off wherever. 

 .
{smile}

No comments: