Tuesday, December 9, 2008

{swirling}

my mind is swirling with things I would like to blog about, but no time yet. I have one more realllllly hard week of firm work and edits and I am hoping the pace will slow down tremendously following. But, some topics I want to go back to: the tour of homes (LOVED it!), the boys and their excitement for Christmas, the baby bunnies (doing well, will post pics in a day or two), the fact that my holiday decorating is done - simple, but fun, etc, etc.

And, Noah and I made a mad dash into Wally World yesterday and while there we picked up our party decorating supplies (for Dec 25th!). We bought Jesus a birthday card, streamers, balloons (all red and lime), and a red velvet cake with cream cheese icing. We will all collect three 'presents' for the party. The boys bring the things that are dear to them, it's funny. So, Jesus will probably be getting hot wheels and trains. We are each going to send invitations to our family and friends that will be coming. Just a fun day! I'm so excited! & a benefit - we will get to stay in our pj's all day for this party. { & the decorations are DONE! }

3 comments:

Philip said...

I understand...seems like we all have so much going on - no doubt.

Tonia Hobbs said...

I love love the Party for Jesus! That is wonderful!
So So nice to meet your friend, Angela. I hope you two had a good time together Sunday!

Julie said...

Sounds so fun! What a great idea for the bday party. :)