Friday, December 5, 2008

{finished!}

me? no, the tree! I will never be finished with whatever it is I am working on at the time. never. if I didn't have 37 projects going at once maybe? Thankfully, I got up super early to finish it. Now just to add the train.

update of Noah: hovering about 101 with medication. He starting to get a cough now. :( Even though I am literally only feet away from him working on a case, it is so hard to walk away from him. :( But, he's set - sprite, remote control, cozy blanket, cartoons, Christmas lights and the fact his brother is in the room, but on the other side of the room. No fighting. Gasp! I know you thought they never fought. Yeah, right, just ask Mr. Justin. Although, I'm not sure what that was? Daddy maybe? Thus the lovely Mrs. Mandy buys them punching bags per Justin's request.

Okay, a tad off track there!

No comments: