Saturday, December 13, 2008

{christmas card}

well, i got the last of the Christmas cards ordered for 2009 - ours being the VERY last. Whew! Orders going out, orders coming in, I'm dizzy at this point. One more reallllly hard week and then I hope to settle down into a cozy Christmas instead of spending every night with this computer. We don't like each other very much at this point. He (why I refer to my computer as a he, I'm not sure - I guess because he doesn't stop and ask for directions, but does his own thing) has given me fits this week. But, we are limping along to get everything taken care of and then it's off to the shop he goes........again. :)

i wish I could show you our card - I'm trying out something totally new before possibly offering it next year.....but, I'll make you wait until you open your mailbox & then, let me know, old style versus trial version.

No comments: