Friday, February 4, 2011

{snow day: 3,245}

or so it seems.

I think today's snow would have been enjoyed if
the boys had been well enough to go outside and
play.  They didn't even ask.  That explains how bad
they still feel.  BUT, they are both doing better. 
If we can make it to the wee hours of the morning
without fever, we will finally meet our 24-hour fever
free goal. 

This was what I found when I opened my door this morning.
I had no clue it was coming.  The last I knew, we had a 30% chance
for Monday.  Today completely caught me off guard.  





 So, since we couldn't go outside.  What did we do............




...............................................



...................................................................................



build a Gingerbread House!  {JC should be proud, it is still standing!!}


 After my Halloween Haunted House debacle, I didn't even pull out the Gingerbread House for Christmas.  Too many flashbacks to toothpicks and laughs.  But, today between all of the baking {why do I feel the need to bake when it snows} I thought I would give the boys something fun to do and occupy for a bit.  



 notice Evan's decorating skills.  He is THROWING candy on it.  Nice.
At least they had fun!  Now, I need to go sweep up red sprinkles!! 

There's nothing wrong with a Christmas GB House in February, right?
Or, I can just say I'm ahead of the rest and it's just early for
December 2011,  ha!

No comments: