Wednesday, July 7, 2010

{what day is it?}

Evan keeps asking me that over & over & over as Friday is very quickly approaching and sadly the girls will head home. This week is zipping by as I knew it would. But, we don't want to think about Friday - so here are a few pictures from tonight as I snuck around with my camera - catching several of them when they didn't know I was there until the flash went off and others they would strike a pose for me.

This was the beginning of their dress-up shananigans tonight. They are joined at the hip. Where you see one, you will see the other. Except in this one, Evan couldn't see anything as he stabbed himself in the eye with a plastic sword. He was a pirate at the time. Gia was Batwoman. But, it was so sweet, she immediately went to his aide to make sure he was okay.


A little blurred, but, I was talking to him at the same time to make sure he was okay. But, Gia had that covered. Literally! ha!



Spying on them as they watched a movie. Side by side.

They were scouting for snacks.

Here I caught them in the closet still playing dress up. Gia was excited as she was about to become a cowgirl.



I'm not sure what they were doing with 112 nerf bullets?


Her hat wasn't quite right. So, there he goes to the rescue.

Noah is helping Gia find a hat.





Uh....I think he's grown since the last time he wore these?


Hat problems again...


They are super patient with each other. It's scary really.


Partners in crime for sure! :)
Last night Adriana stayed with Britt and Gia slept here. It was the two little ones in my bed. Scott on the couch. Noah in Evan's room? But, the little thing is a WIGGLE worm! Wow! Upside down, sideways, head hanging off bed...and on and on. She slept through it? But, today I dropped them off at Shawn's while I took the boys to the two E's house. They were going to spend the night at Shawn's tonight as my work schedule is a tad nuts. But, when Gia ran over to pick up her glasses with Shawn, she stayed. I hate that Adriana wasn't here! Maybe I will get dibs for both tomorrow night.
Oh, how I wish these girls lived closer!!! Friday will be a very sad day to see come. I'm not sure my little guy will survive it!

Thanks for sharing Aunt J! We love these girls!

No comments: