Friday, July 9, 2010

{shakespeare live}

they say that...."parting is such sweet sorrow."

Well, it was sorrowful BUT so stinkin' cute it was sweet.

Fulfillment of that particular oxymoron: check.

This is what we dreaded. The separation of these two. They were dancing when I came in to break the news to them that it was time to pack up.

They stopped long enough for this.


Notice his guitar pj's - he played that instrument on the front like a rock star!



Then they went back to dancing.....



The girl has some moves! Adriana, does she get them from you my dear??


the hair........

This is where I had to end it. It was not what they wanted to hear. Broke my heart!

And, she demonstrated just how much she did not want to hear those words.

Molly was at a loss.



He put a happy face on her.

Then they went back to reality....not happy.
I wasn't saying a word through this, just snapping. He leaned over here and whispered how much he was going to really miss her. She told him she would miss him too. Heart shattered at this point.
One more.
She wasn't liking this at all.

He got very embarrassed as he started losing it. My heart was in pieces at this point. My mom fled the room??
Bye, Molly!

Although pretty much no one existed with Gia except Evan and Molly - the rest of us did get hugs.




Bye sweet Gia! And, Adriana - next time I guess I'll have to fight Britt over you?? See you girls in a few weeks. We had the best time ever! You are precious beyond words. Love you both so much!

No comments: