Saturday, July 31, 2010

{reality...hmmmm}

Yesterday I spent the day running errands - restocking groceries, picking up sweet Molly, going to Post Office(s), returning calls, getting ready for a 6th birthday party, etc

Today. Whew.

I entered my office and the organizing began. Remember that list? Well, I wanted to literally puke when I saw it. It immediately took me back to the frantic pace of the week preceding vacation. I'm not really sure how I survived. Well, I guess I didn't, I spent several days of vacation sick, not leaving the hotel for much activity if any at all.

My office is ready to go again come Monday.

I'm in the midst of the boys closets packing up things that are too small, figuring out what we need to start with, trying on shoes, etc.

But, it pretty much stops there. I have a lot I have to do to get in gear due to school starting.

A lot I want to do. But, the want list will just have to wait until after school starts.

I am being very stingy with my time right now.

Time = boys.

And, really not much more right now.

But, I do have my happy face on for school. He is finally getting really excited. So, that makes it so much easier.

Or, at least I'll pretend it does.

No comments: