Saturday, July 31, 2010

{family & friends}

If there are any of you out there who may be wanting fall pictures, please let me know as my calendar is already busting. Well, "busting" in the scaled-back version for the school year.

And, I've had 3 wedding inquiries in less than 12 hours. With each one I am literally having to pray as I am determined to stay focused on what needs and deserves my actual focus. Saying no is very difficult for my personality and it takes pretty much everything I have. I hate that about me?

In saying that....my favorite sessions are those of family & friends, so I don't want to miss out on those if at all possible.

Just a PSA.....ha!

2 comments:

Tonia Hobbs said...

I would love some pictures made. . .but only if you have time.

Erin said...

I would love to have some pictures made. Somewhere near Beau's 1st b-day. We will be totally flexible though. I know scheduling is crazy!!