Monday, July 12, 2010

{is it bedtime yet?}

No, because we have an 8:45 pm t-ball game. ;)

This {the list below} is what I've been consumed with. It keeps growing. By leaps & bounds really. Like today, I received a call that my new tires were in & I could swing by for them to be put on the vehicle.

What??

Scott failed to tell me that he ordered new tires for the LC. I just thought I was taking the Esc in for rotation. Now, I have 2 vehicles to take in THIS WEEK for tires + the one for oil.

Lovely.



And, this.

It's sad.

Hmmm....isn't this a repeat??

I wore these shoes all morning - even out of the house to pick up my mom, post office, etc.
Thank goodness I changed clothes before taking Scott to the MD this afternoon. I noticed them when I was putting them back on my feet.

I'm surprised "they" {whoever they may be} even allow me to raise my children. It's scary sometimes.

Speaking of - last week I had the incident where Noah was in the backseat as we pulled into HL when he realized he didn't even have shoes on!!! Quick trip to Payless, switching shoes for the brothers, carried little guys into store and both exited with shoes on their feet.

He was surprised I didn't get upset.

But, how could I?

And, one for E.....

Webster just needs to move over.

Yesterday Scott was telling the boys and Molly to give him a little breathing room he was getting claustrophobic. Evan asked what that meant. He explained. Evan refuted it explaining that it meant that he was afraid of Santa Clause.

Okay, maybe that was 5-year-old humor, but it made me laugh.

I'll just stop there.

No comments: