Saturday, July 3, 2010

{day 1}

Oh, where do I start?

A house full of 4 little ones - I'm loving it!

Shawn and I drove to OKC to pick up the girls for a week. The trip itself.......with my brother.......that deserves a post all to itself.

I'm still recovering and will leave it at that for now! ha!

But, I promised Aunt J that I would take pictures.......so here are a few.....

This is little Gia....PRECIOUS! Both girls have been wonderful and we are truly enjoying them! My boys and Britt are playing tug of war with them..... :)


The boys dove in and gave them a tutorial in legos. Adriana was soooo sweet and played right along. We had not even had a chance to unpack yet - notice the luggage everywhere.




Our first night of pizza. I think there was more laughing than eating.....


Back to legos after dinner.
Poor girls! But, they didn't complain.....


We went over to Shawn's after dinner - not sure what these two were discussing?
Isn't she beautiful?? And as sweet as she is pretty!

Aunt Sheila snatched up Gia! She's a busy bee so you have to catch her when you can. :)



Out of order as well?
Do you know what the picture below is?
It is where we are according to Adriana....
"the middle of no where."
Don't even get her started on our accent! :)

The picture is not upside down, he was.


These two have become inseparable. The girls are staying with Britt tonight and Evan is not too happy about it. But, he wasn't brave enough to stay over. So, he's asked me a million times when she will be back here.
In this picture they have discovered a dead beetle bug. I think they were giving it a funeral.

SWEETNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!! And, look at those lashes. Unbelievable!

This was Britt the first night. She's looking a little tired like the rest of us now. :) We've been playing too late.

Then, we started dancing. Gia is the dancing QUEEN! The girl does not even need music. She'll write it and sing it on the spot.

It went on until dark. The girl did not stop.



Britt was thinking the rest of us were crazy!

Oh, it was painful....











ha! It doesn't take much for us to have a full-blown party??

Okay, notice the body part my brother is pointing to? And, Evan's face. Yep! Uncle Mr. Shawn Sir was giving the little guy a hard time about his understanding of anatomy. Bless his heart.
Oh, yeah, Adriana - you'll be sayyyyyyyyin' that toooooooo when you go home.
Yikes, I just erased the picture.
Let me fill you in as I'm having a horrible time loading these pictures.
Shawn was pointing to his elbows.
Evan was covering his eyes.
Drats! Can't believe I erased it??


Fireworks....
These are backwards too?? See that little chicken? And, Evan's face? That is when he realized that that was the chicken they were going to shoot. Not a REAL live chicken that had him near tears.
The one below is the one in which he was the only one voting to save the chicken's life. I was actually very proud that he was not following the "crowd" and standing up for the rights of the chicken. :)
That was a glimpse into Saturday. I'll be back soon with Sunday.

No comments: