Saturday, July 10, 2010

{on your mark, get set, go!}

Getting this 2.something page to do list completed {with more be added as it comes to my mind}


will determine if we get to do this next week.

It is several weeks earlier than planned, but Scott got a wild idea yesterday. As he often does, I might add.
The bonus: there are several precious families going next week and I am envisioning loads of sweet beach pictures.
There is no better backdrop.
I would be in paradise more than you could even know.
Plus, I have two boys who are pretty much already packing.
And, that list - that is not counting the normal stuff - 2 MD appts, 3 sessions and a wedding in Joplin Saturday night!
IF I accomplish all of that {it is all necessary stuff, nothing that wasn't a "have-to" was not added} then I plan to do nothing and take pictures.
Perfect!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You better come go we will enjoy your company!!!