Thursday, July 1, 2010

{balance, balance, balance}

Okay, so i was a little worried we may starve {totally kidding aunt j!}

But, in a near-twelve hour period yesterday I received FIVE wedding inquiries - most of which are for 2011. (that's not counting the Dallas one for the young lady who is like family to me - so really SIX).

I guess I shouldn't be surprised at all at how He provides.

He always has before.

Now, to examine that calendar of mine carefully in order not to tilt totally out of balance again by simply exchanging one job for another. This has all been about "being there" for my family and then the other things falling into place accordingly.

But, it makes me smile......and breathe a bit easier!! :)

Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalms 37:4

No comments: