Monday, September 20, 2010

{whirlwind}

I am way past dizzy.

Last week was crazy-busy. Too many MD appointments. A lot of stress with Uncle P's situation. Sickness infiltrated {it took down 3 of the 4 of us}.

Trial settled. THANK.YOU.GOD!

Rescheduled sessions due to rain and illness. Then.....on to complete sessions including a wedding in NWA and a 3.5 hour bridal.

Trial billing due and completed. Enough said. Tedious and perfect are great adjectives for that. Lets throw in late for good measure.

Looking forward to this week, I think.

It started at 4 am.

In the previous 2 days and next 14 days I had/have 13 sessions - 3 of which were/are weddings {one in Fayetteville and one in Eureka} with one of the engagements being back up in Fayetteville. Oh, and 1 or 2 newborns...to be announced. ;)

BUT, I say all of that.........to say that after all of that.......it is smooth sailing!

I'll be back on here when I can! :)

No comments: