Sunday, September 26, 2010

{throwing in the towel}

more like, a load or two.

I got up and showered this morning, woke the boys up and discovered a very sick little dog with a kennel that was in need of a huge clean-up job.

Kennel cleaned.

Dog bathed and dried.

2nd shower for me.

Got the boys showered, dressed and fed.

{Scott had been having terrible nausea throughout the night, which is not uncommon for him}

Within 4 minutes of walking out the door.

I heard.......

"Mommmmmmmieeeee"

Evan had a very upset tummy.

We are back in our comfies and I pray it is all very short-lived.

It's Sunday. I should not be surprised. This is #3 in a row for illness.

4 comments:

Tonia Hobbs said...

Oh no! Get well Soon!

Stacy Carter said...

So sorry! Praying for you!

Mom2Three said...

Oh no!! Sorry it's one of those days! Miss you much! Hope everyone gets well soon! :)

mom of 3 e's said...

good grief! bless your heart. let me know what you need...