Monday, September 27, 2010

{turn around}

to my monday, monday.



After I left my 45 minute estimated wait that turned into 1.5 hours for key programming only, stopped by the pharmacy and returned home - I had a fairly productive day. Yay!



Then, I picked up pizza for dinner, homework was finished and the boys and I have played outside since. LOVE this weather.



I also started a new Bible Study while sitting outside with them...Beth Moore's "Paul" 90 Days on His Journey of Faith.



I am likely the very last person on the planet to do this study.



But, WOW! I am loving it. Do not want to put it down. But, I have two boys in the tub who are giggling so much it is a clue to go investigate, a house that needs to be picked up (well, cleaned, but I'm only planning a pick up), a back pack/binder that needs to be in place for tomorrow and a whole host of other things that need to be done.



But, I think I'll go join in on the giggling!



Nite!

No comments: