Wednesday, September 8, 2010

{there is a reason....}

that people go to school to learn how to cut hair.

Obviously, it was not my calling.

It was worse this morning after we washed it.

It's a chunk. A huge gap.

I have no idea how I managed even that with the zero skills that I have.

Call to Amber.

We drop by today after school {THANK U MS AMBER!}

Although, it's somewhat like an amputation. It's gone.

So, I may resort to some product to glue the 'comb over' in place.

My six-year-old is sporting a comb over thanks to me.

You know, I was soooo lucky that neither of my boys ever cut their hair.

I would cringe when other moms would share their stories.

There was no need....

they have me!

th: it feels good to know i'm not alone, sc: PLEASE make sure his comb over is combed over, and jl: oh, i totally remember the less is more that you told me. after the fact.

I'm retiring. Will leave it to the girls who know what they're doing!

Poor guy!

Kindergarten pictures.

No comments: