Saturday, September 4, 2010

(happenings}

*yesterday was uneventful until the afternoon, then I call from Angela and little bit had been a direct admit from ped's office for surgery. what?? that's what we all were saying? after a very quick trip by walmart for goodies she could play with, I headed up. The surgeon decided to wait until this morning to get antibiotics on board. otherwise, she just stole the show, as usual! love her!
*in fact, I think it was the day of medical issues with my friends children? 3 to be exact?
*surgery went very well this morning. Thanks to all of my friends who have texted and followed up on her. I was only able to tell a few things happened so quickly, but the prayers are definitely appreciated!
*we are all now home and it just feels so good that if feels so great outside! this weather is beyond beautiful!
*cinnamon cider is burning. :)
*have done a little cooking today, nice. now we are about to tackle a brisket. yum!
*in light of above, I started WW yesterday. So, I may have a taste. :(
*boys are snuggled with Molly watching Camp Rock 2.
*we have a stray cat. I may be calling SC?
*I bought mums today. My first purchase for fall. That may be it considering I pretty much lost everything to the heat.
*although it will be a working weekend for me, I am looking forward to taking several "breaks".

Happy Saturday!