Monday, September 6, 2010

{so glad i did!}

I took a break from my desk and drove to Tuskahoma, OK last night for a Casting Crowns concert. So worth it! It was incredible to sit under the stars and take it all in. Such a beautiful night. Evan fell asleep in my arms and Noah settled in right next to what room was left in my chair. All three of us in a lawn chair, ha! Daddy was there, but they were just both wanting some mommy time. And, it worked out perfectly for Scott as it was an outdoor amphitheater, so we intentionally sat away from it with no trouble at all for him. {given, he had his ear plugs and headset on, but we've avoided or had to leave other situations with even those}

They are my very favorite group - their songs do not contain alot of "fluff" and send a amazing message {especially to our churches!} I think it's night the little guys will not forget. The hour and a half was over before we knew it!

They just happen to be in my kitchen now.

Well, in my CD player. I think I'll go wake them up for the day!

No comments: