Thursday, September 2, 2010

{catching up}

A sweet belated happy actual birth "day" wish for EW! This little guy just makes me smile!

We made it to Scott's MD appt today despite me sitting in the car talking with an attorney. When that was over I bought some new books for my nightstand. Because my nightstand is where they will stay until October. :( but, it's something to look forward to, I can't wait to crack them open!!!

*Hurry Less, Worry Less by Judy Christine {ha!}
*It Starts at Home
*Your Boy by Vicki Courtney

and a new 2011 planner. My Wal-mart temporary one is falling apart already.

I did some fall browsing, but bought nothing for fall? Christmas is screaming at me though?

We will miss our first music lessons tonight - they begin at 7 pm but so does a telephone conference.

No one to be mad at other than myself! ugh!

addendum: for the sake of full disclosure, I did my shopping while he was at OT. When I reread that, it made no sense?

1 comment:

Tonia Hobbs said...

Thinking of you today. . .