Wednesday, March 24, 2010

{still here!}

after a crazy few weeks when I thought things may calm down just a bit....

of course not!

I now have a horrible flare-up of my TMJ with an unrelenting headache (I do not know how Scott does it!) and a terrible case of allergies and/or cold AND have hurt my back. Again.

Oh. And, this last little tidbit is actually a note to self: the next time I entertain the thought of trimming the budget and opting for a cheap self tanner to replace the wonderful, albeit expensive self tanner that was "fool" proof. Don't.

Currently, I'm a blotched-up orange. Remember the self-tanners of the 80's? Well, apparently I found two cans of the stuff on Ulta's shelf that was left over from back in the day. I've had flashbacks of my orange legs in denim mini-skirts.

Maybe it's a great thing I don't really feel like getting out of the house right now. You would think I was in a splotchy orange-version of liver failure. It's really that bad. Actually, worse.

2 comments:

Stacy Carter said...

I'm so sorry you feel bad. I am however laughing at the self tanner! I have always been terrified of self tanner and spray on tans for that very reason. Break out the loofa!!

Sherry Drennan said...

Okay so what brand is the wonderful self tanner that is expensive but works well? My white legs need to know!