Tuesday, March 30, 2010

{self-tanner update}

I am still a streaked-up, blotchy pumpkin. I am beginning to wonder if it is a permanent concoction?

However, I received some emails/posts re: what type I had originally used {that I love, love, love} prior to the bright idea of going store-brand.

It is Fake-Bake, spray-on. I do absolutely love it - no complaints at all. It looks very natural and I have never had an problem with the application. Obviously, after this last bout it is clear that I am application-challenged in a very big way.

But, it can be purchased at Ulta. I usually have to get two cans at a time as it pretty much stays sold out. And, it is $31 per can or something close. I think the one I substituted was $4.50. Enough said.

2 comments:

mom of 3 e's said...

He!He! It can't be THAT bad ;)

Shannon said...

You truly cannot imagine HOW bad it was/is. Honestly. It dripped down my legs.