Monday, March 8, 2010

{snippets}

*was literally not at home at all this weekend except for a little sleep. where did that weekend go? :(

*finally got new shoes for the boys. we are stocked. poor things, noah had holes in two pair that i didn't even know about.

*we weren't playing, then we were, then we weren't, then we were......and we are! he had a great time. t-ball has arrived!

*new phone ordered. check. that is the 6th one since I dropped the other one in a glass of soda.
and, as soon as I ordered it, realized scott was due for an upgrade. drats!

*mw: so happy it wasn't me. and, it would never, ever have been intentional - but, sometimes my foot just stuffs itself into my mouth. also, did you get my message that i have the pillow i think you are looking for??? so sorry! maybe if i could lose a pillow my closets would get cleaned?

*hg: that was me. but, i didn't know you didn't wave because your windows are SOOO dark! :)

*praying for the 188th and their families today.

*aunt j: did get the message from adrianna re: storm cellar! thanks! hope we won't have to use it tonight. hope you are feeling so much better!

*road trip to hot springs saturday to watch Taylor play in the state tournament! go hornets! soooo happy it finally worked out with my schedule. it's a miracle! my schedule, not that they have won.

No comments: