Tuesday, March 9, 2010

{S.O.S.!}

Girls, I am in desperate need of some help in the kitchen.

I am in a redundant quandary.

And, being that one of my two children is EXTREMELY picky (i know, TH!) and that I simply refuse to cook two meals.....I need help.

So, what is your family dinner staple? Feel free to throw in some healthy choices as well.

I am at a loss. Or, more accurately, a repetitive repeat.

Help!

added: oh, yeah.......an issue is that they do not like casserole type dishes (none of them) which I do, so that it and of itself makes me sad!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I tried this SUPER easy recipe this week and everyone ate it. It's not even a recipe it's SO easy. Put chicken breasts in the crock pot and pour a bottle of italian dressing in on top. Cook 6 hours then serve over brown (or white) rice. I made the Pioneer Woman Rosemary Rolls to go with it and it was really super easy and yummy!