Wednesday, March 3, 2010

{new ride for the boys & i}

well, it's actually very used. but, i've been searching high and low for a very depreciated, reliable vehicle as the miles i have been wracking up on the suv has been ridiculous. i spied and test drove a cute little {very used} land rover a few weeks ago. but, it had problems and when we researched it out further....would likely have been buying a headache. and, still in my ongoing search - the miles kept logging in. nevermind the school commute, from just last monday to this monday scott had 6 md appointments. he has another today at 1 pm.

so, if you see a strange girl {i CANNOT describe myself as a woman, yikes} waving madly at you when i meet you. it's just me.

2 comments:

Stacy Carter said...

I saw you in it at subway today! Cute ride!

Shannon said...

Thank you! It's older and scratched up quite a bit, but will do the job I need it to do and, it's fun ;)