Tuesday, March 2, 2010

{devil v. angel}

ha!

Noah had just been in trouble and had walked outside to take Mollie.

Evan seized the opportunity!

"Hey, Dad you know, I'm almost always a really good kid now."

Daddy agreed.

"Well, something happened when I turned 5. I don't know how to explain it. But, when I was four I was like a little dare devil kid."

{He inadvertently used the word dare, he meant to say devil. That particular adjective was misused.}

"But, then I turned five and all of a sudden, I turned into a really good kid didn't I?"

Well, SOMETHING happened. I'm just not sure what? :)

2 comments:

Stacy Carter said...

We sure have missed you at our last two lunches!!! Hope you aren't drowning to terriably bad!

Shannon said...

I know! I have been so sad about missing out! Yep, I've already drowned. :(